Tuesday, November 1, 2011

10/31/2011





Hello!

Happy Halloween! Wow, It's Halloween already, I can remember that a year ago today, I was in Springfield! It's going by so dang fast. It's actually quite sad, I start to tear up when I think about it. I'm never going to experience something this spiritual and amazing like this again. Well, maybe if I go back in the future with my wife. This is literally one of the most physically, mentally, spiritually, and emotionally hardest things that I've ever done in my life. But, it's all so worth it. I love it all! even during times when we are not having success, I'm still doing what I'm supposed to do and I know for a fact that I and my family will be blessed for it and I've experienced it as well!! So this week was pretty great! I got to see more people and we were able to teach a lot as well! We have a few people that are getting closer towards the waters of baptism, but I think that fear is in there path. They just need to take baby steps to do it. People here are really nice and are willing to listen all the time. We also do a lot of service here as well, we are helping a man demolate his house and build it back up, it's actually really fun! the food here is really good! I just need to be carefull, I have to keep my hot model look going... :)

So Church was quite interesting. Remember that lady that I was talking about last week that was in Springfield? Kat? well she is having problems, problems that I won't mention, but while during a lesson in church, she just started crying, really badly, so as soon as the closing prayer was finished, she bolted out of the room and we left to find her to see whats up. The spirit is definatly working on her overtime, she feels as if she shouldn't be here, and so forth, well we told her that she needs to see the Bishop and that it is for the best, she is terrified to see him, well we finally got her to see him!!!! That night, Bishop called us and thanked us for comforting her to see him! this is fantasic news! Repentance is the greatest! Man the church is so true!

Sorry to hear about Lauren and her ankle, I've been in one of those places in Las Vegas. There fun! but you need to be carefull. Sorry that this letter is short, but I got to get going. Hope your all well and I'll talk to you next week! Love you all!!

Elder Daniel Stuart

Oh, by the way, can you PLEASE give me the Rooks address!?!? I'd love to talk to them and can you please start forwarding my letters to Garrett? I love you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment