Wednesday, November 23, 2011

11/23/2011

Hello everyone!

Sounds like you all are having a good time! That's crazy on how much snow that you all are already getting. As for the weather here, there isn't any snow on the ground, it has been raining a lot off and on it's been in the 50's or so during the day and almost the 30's at night. Great to hear that Joey is spending Thanksgiving at our place this year, I bet you are already preparing the food for Thursday. Are you going to watch the parade this year? I miss watching that. Next year tho! Congrats to Adam for the wedding date! Man, it's like it's a fad to get married ha ha. I'll defiantly check out Lauren's Mormon.org page, I'm on there quite often, I'm sure I'll find her, I've seen Joey's before and a lot of other people that I know from home! Thanks for the bad news with my team ha ha. I really hope that Peyton gets well soon to bring them back on the spot! They are still my favorite team! I think they are bad this year because my face isn't painted blue again as I watch it lol remember that?

So this week was pretty good, we are almost done with the outside of the house that we are working on. We've been working on that quite a bit this week, It needed to be done seeing that it has been raining a lot here, we finally got the roof on a few days ago! That went good too. So do you remember that lady I was talking about last week that we picked up as a investigator? well we have been teaching her and we invited her to be baptized and she said yes!!!! She really wants to. We are working on a date now that will best work for her. We are not sure what it is yet but I'll let you know! That was probably the highlight of my week right there, other than that nothing else really happened. Just the same old same old stuff. My companion and I are doing good, We get along really well and I'm getting to know the ward members here much better now. This place is really great! As for me, I'm doing okay, I feel like complete crap. Last night, I wasn't feeling too well, my stomach was upset and a family invited us over for family night playing games, well one of the members there wasn't feeling too well either so she ran to the bathroom to throw up and I did the same minutes later, so in a funny way, she and I took turns puking our guts out through out the night. Man, I have no idea what was wrong with me, I still don't feel well, I'm really weak. I had a pretty good ab workout when I was throwing up bile. That hurt.Haha! But anyways, that was probably too much info for you all! Sorry that this letter is shorter than usual but as you just read, I'm out of it and I cannot focus real well, I hope you all have a great week and a Happy Thanksgiving! Love you all!!!

Elder Daniel Stuart

No comments:

Post a Comment