Monday, May 2, 2011

May 2nd, 2011

Hey there!

Geez... it doesn't even feel like I'm going to talk to you, It feels as if it was just Christmas time and I was talking to you. Bizzare huh? Time is crusing by. Just about 8 months out!! So transfer call came in the other night, I'm going to Ranch Creek Oklahoma and my companion will be Elder Gordon, he's been out for a year, and I'm staying with another family, the head of the house is the bishop. I was talking to one of the Assistant Presidents and he told me that Ranch Creek is a awesome place to serve! a zone leader told me that Elder Gordon is a real hard worker and a great guy and I'm in another Car area. I don't know the address yet but I will tell you it on Sunday when I call, that way you can give it out to everyone. Oh and btw we have a new mission office address incase you didn't have it. Mission office : 3640 S. New Haven Ave suite Oklahoma Tulsa Mission, Tulsa, Oklahoma 74135.

So this week was pretty good, It was slow with work so we did some tracting. Ugh.... lol. But we are still working hard and the blessing will come sooner or later, Elder Shaw is a very hard worker and a great companion, I literally haven't laughed so hard for a while since i've been with him. I'm pretty excited to go to Ranch Creek, I've absolutly loved serving in the Fort Smith Zone but I need to get away from this chaos. I didn't even get nervous when Transfer calls came in, probably because I knew I was leaving, but whatever lol. I am excited to meet the people and teach out there. I've gotten letters from members in Alma and they say that It's kind of misserable now that I'm gone, Its sad but I need to go.

How are things going for you all at home? How is the weather? Is it rainny like it is here? are Grandma and Grandpa still there? how is the new house? is Dwight working a lot? at all? I'm not sure when I'll be able to call you because I don't know when Church gets out there. I don't even know if I'll be able to talk to Lauren, Hopefully I will. I better get going, I hope that you all have a great week!!! Thanks for your support and love. Oh and for the putting money in my account. It really helps out. Tell everyone hi for me!! Talk to you very soon!!!

Love, Elder Daniel Stuart

No comments:

Post a Comment