Monday, May 9, 2011

May 9th, 2011

Hello!

It was AWESOME that I got to talk to you all yesterday!!! I sure did enjoy hearing your voices. I hope that everyone is doing great out there. Well, here I am in Owasso Oklahoma, I thought I was going to Ranch Creek but aparently that is the ward that I attend haha. Its a great ward! It is a huge ward and everyone here is really nice! the real bummer about the time I go to church here is that right after church is the singles ward so I get to see all of the gorgeous single ladies walk past me with my jaw dropped haha.... Elder Gordon is my companion and he is a great guy, he is also a very hard worker so we don't really have any time to waste, which is good. We live with a family, the Nielsens I haven't met them yet, they are out of town, Brother Nielsen is the Bishop, so that is pretty cool, they have a really big house!!! and its super nice inside. The address is 9212 N. 132nd E. Ave. Owasso Oklahoma, 74055.

Not a whole lot is going on here, I'm really happy that I'm working hard, it keeps me focus and more dedicated! I love helping people. Oh, just so you know, I wasn't sad at all when I hung up with you, This is a good sign that I am doing much better. Don't get me wrong, I miss you all and love you so much. SO, not much to report yet. We have a baptism coming up on the 21st of this month, her name is Jennifer, I walked into this baptism, so I really didn't do anything, I haven't even taught her yet. But I have seen her at church and she is nice. Oh, you asked what my shirt size is, its 161/2 - 17. I have a shirt that is 161/2 and another that is 17 so there you go! I better get going, but I hope that all is going well for you, I'll talk to you next week and don't forget to talk to those people for me please!!! Love you all!!


Elder Daniel Stuart

No comments:

Post a Comment