Monday, January 31, 2011

1/31/2011

Hey there again!

I don't have a whole lot of time but I spill out as much as possible, I am really sorry about it being short. This week has literally been a roller coaster of spiritual emotions. The beginning of this week has been the usual, Contacting Recent coverts for no reason because there is nothing else to do. But on saturday, we went to this service center to do service of course as we do every saturday. The church was there doing some volunteer work and a member brought her friend that is insanely cute(don't hate, I am still human you know lol) and she kept looking at me so I decided to go talk to her, we got talking and she asked why I have a name tag and so forth so I explained to her why, then she asked a butt load of questions, from Temples to church to Marriage to Joseph Smith to The Book of Mormon.... I answered them all!!!! she was super interested in what I said so I offered her a Book of Mormon and she said of course! So I ran to the car to grab one and I gave it to her. She was very thankful for it. The bad new is that it turns out that she lives somewhere that is not in my area!!! Ugh!!!!

Other stuff that happened is that the lady that was sooner or later going to be baptised is now moving this tuesday to Missouri and another investigator came across some Anti-Mormon literature so she's not really interested anymore. It's so heart breaking but I cant let it get to me. The past is the past, all I can do is look forward to the future. The weather here is crazy, we are supposed to get a really bad storm in a bit. Hopefully everything will be okay. Unfortunally I cannot upload pictures today, there is a line for the computer and people are getting mad. Sorry... So, went to the doctor and he gave me some medicine and some hydros for some reason. Oh well. I think its if I have pain. Thanks for putting money in my account for me, helps me for emergency's. I love you all so much.

Well I got to go, Sorry for the short letter. Hope all is well. Take care!

Love, Elder Daniel Stuart

No comments:

Post a Comment