Tuesday, January 18, 2011

1/18/2011

Hey there!

So that is incredibly weird that you already know people here that I have only known for 3 weeks! I was at the Egerton's house on Saturday night for dinner and she was telling me about you getting the job. That's great! I was so happy to hear that! So it only lasts until April? So how in the world did you find her!?!? She cannot remember so its driving me up the wall! hehe. So awesome that you guys talk about me. They are a great family. The talk in Sacrament went great! I talked on Obedience, It was like the easiest thing to talk on! Everyone loved it! That is the first talk that I have given so far and I guarantee that more is coming soon lol. So the weather here is warm, its so weird! its like a high of 50's or 60's and the humidity doesn't really effect me anymore which is a good thing.

I got the package the day I read the e-mail, I loved it! Thank you so much, the only thing I would disagree on is the Beef Jerky, its from Albertsons! That is a sin for me to have! besides, I know that Super one is cheaper, remember I used to work there haha. Lol Just kidding. Have you been there lately? Tell everyone that I said hello and I miss them! If you go into Super one tell Amy that I need her address, or just have her write me. Oh, and I did get Alan's letter and I haven't gotten the chance to write him yet, I feel bad. I'm behind on a lot of letters. I only got a chance to write off 5 letters Yesterday. The reason why I'm writing on a Tuesday again is because yesterday was MLK day and the Library was closed. So did you have a good birthday and Anniversary? I hope so.

So Amber is wanting to be baptized huh? that's great!!! What are Dwight's thoughts? So speaking of baptisms, we sorta do have one coming up in the farther future. She has had problems coming to church and other problems so we had to extend the baptism further. It's still awesome that she is wanting to be baptized!!!

Last week here went OK. A lot of people here have been sick lately so about 90% of our plans fell through because of that. In a way its a little disappointing but we did some more tracking, I'm not a huge fan of it but once I was doing it, I was in such a happier mood. Our whole purpose as a missionary is: "To invite others to come unto Christ by helping them receive the restored gospel through faith in Jesus Christ and his Attonement, repentance, baptism, receiving the gift of the Holy Ghost, and enduring to the end." And tracking is a big part in that, even tho a lot of people are not interested in what we may have to say, I still feel great because we still "Invited others to come unto Christ" and for that, I'll be blessed and so will my family.

That's great that Corey found you! Shes a amazing person. I got a letter from her the other day, I was glad to know that she is doing well. Sorry that I haven't been up to date with the pictures, I'll try to send some next week. I hope that everyone is doing good. How is Lauren doing? I haven't heard from her in a long while, I know shes busy with work! I better get going, Take care Y'all!! Haha!

Love, Elder Daniel Stuart

No comments:

Post a Comment