Monday, June 6, 2011

6/6/2011

Hey Mom,

I got the package!!! Thank you for it! i really enjoyed it. I already ate the Jerky haha. This week was pretty good. It was somewhat successfull. We have a baptism coming up this Saturday. I'm really excited for it! his name is Heath and he is really interested in the Church. in fact, we were talking to him about General Conference and we showed him a talk and he really liked it. Well, the next day, we got a phone call from our investigator and he told us that he already booked his flight to Salt Lake for the October General Conference with a hotel and everything! Holy cow!!!! That is so cool! I was so shocked to hear that. He is really dedicated about this all. I don't know who he wants to baptize him yet but I'll let you know next week.

The weather here is getting warmer, we are in the 90's for the most part now. The heat really doesn't bother me at all, the humidity can be annoying sometimes but theres nothing I can do about it so I just deal with it and try not to get frustrated because I know its only going to get hotter. So fasting is kind of hard in this weather too. I thought I was going to die yesterday with out any water in me. Its all good tho. It was worth it. We went to see a inactive man yesterday and he was telling us how we are wrong and we preach lies and so forth, he tried to shake our faith and testimonies with his non sence, it didn't work. He was pretty crazy but it's all good.

No! you didn't send me the pictures! It's okay. I'll try to send you some pictures if the library will let me... Sorry if you don't get them, I'll just have to print them and mail them. I'm sorry to hear that you are not feeling well with you asthma again. I wish there was some sort of a cure, and I'll definatly write the Barbers today. Please tell them I will keep them in my daily prayers, I've been meaning to write them anyways. Well that is great to hear that you got your job back even tho its only 1 day a week!!! Are you excited? What are you going to do with Amber and Kaelyn? I love you all and I hope that you have a great week!!! Tell everyone Hi for me!! 9 months down! Crazy huh?
Elder Daniel Stuart

No comments:

Post a Comment