Saturday, September 24, 2011

Sep 23, 2011

Hello there!!

This week was great! It was a little slow tho, only because we are on bikes this week. Poor Elder Chriss, I am wearing him out so badly, as soon as we get home for lunch, he passes out and in Church too! I feel bad for him, we are biking so much lol but hey, the work needs to be done! So, I love being senior companion! It is a huge change and challenge but It's so worth it. I have to really focus on everything to make sure that I don't mess up with any appointments. Oh, I don't know if I told you but we have a baptism coming up soon. October 8th! Hopefully, he can make it. He smokes and he has to be smoke free for a while before the big day. Hopefully we won't have to move it but I'd rather have him be totally ready before he does get baptized.

Nothing extremely new has happened this week, other than my year mark! Holy cow, it really doesn't feel like a whole year. It only feels like a few months. It's all going down hill from here. So it was raining here pretty hard for a few days off and on and we were biking in it and with in seconds, we were both soaked and the wind was blowing super hard in our faces and I couldn't help but to just laugh, not sure why, but I did. I also started singing "count your many blessings" out loud.

So that is cool to hear about Joey and Lauren and awesome that he asked. Again, no surprise there, but I'm really happy to hear about that. I just realized that I'll be in laws with John and Katie!!! They are awesome!!! Tell them and his parents that I said hi and that I love them! I wonder when the big date will be? I'm not allowed to go home early for the wedding. I already knew that but I asked President Merkley just in case and he said that it is absolutely a no. I'm cool with that, I need to be out here and I have no problem if the big day is while I'm out here.

I'm not sure if there is anything else that I need in the package. Just what I said I guess and anything else you want to put in. Preferably not a lot of sweets. I'm trying to stay healthy... Oh, can you PLEASE send me the Rooks address? I sent Garrett a letter well over a month ago and I'm wondering whats up. Also, I'd like to hear from the Rook family. Well I got to get going butI love you all and I hope you have a fantastic week and I'll talk to you next week!!

Elder Daniel Stuart

No comments:

Post a Comment