Tuesday, March 22, 2011

3/14/2011

Hey there!

I'm doing alright, My week was pretty good, We FINALLY had some investigators make it to church yesterday!!! They enjoyed it, Its a family of 6 and 3 of them are old enough and accepted to be baptised!! We also have some other people that are going to be baptized real soon! I think the earliest is April 2. She has such a strong testimony and loves everything that we have to say, Why can't everyone be like this? We really have been blessed here, it's so amazing!!! so this day light savings really threw me off big time, I set all the clocks an hour forward on friday instead of saturday and so I woke up on 5:30 AM on saturday for no reason what so ever. Man, you think after almost 20 years I'd get this right, right?

Hey! I did not scream like a girl!!!! I just hate spiders haha! I was as the Chandler's when that happened. They are so awesome!!!! I love that family to death!!!! We hardly had any dinner appointments last week and they invited us over for dinner like 3 or 4 times!!! Awesome huh?!? I'm glad that you saw those pictures! I'm really sorry that your asthma is acting up again, I wish there was something I could do, my allergies are picking up again... ugh... I can't believe that I've been out for 6 months!!! It's going by super fast!!! Transfers are next week on thursday I think. I'm not really nervous my companion only has one more transfer so I'll be here for a while!!!!! The assistants even tell me that! I don't want to leave Alma. Bummer that everyone has the stomach flu, I hope everyone gets well soon. Well, I got to go, I hope all is well with everyone! Love you all!!!


Elder Daniel Stuart

No comments:

Post a Comment