Saturday, July 28, 2012

7/28/2012

Hey Everyone, That is so cool that you had a blast in Oregon camping. I miss camping a lot. Soon tho.... Well, I hope that you have learned your lesson, wear sunscreen next time so you don't fry. I sort of figured when I didn't see a package in the mail, you forgot to send it, or got to busy. I'll be looking for it this week. Thanks!! Are Grandma and Grandpa still up there? Have fun camping again this weekend! Geez, you're all crazy!! Just kidding. My week was incredible!! We have still been meeting with those investigator's that we picked up the week before, they are a younger couple, probably in there 30's. I don't really have the guts to ask them why they live where they are. Maybe they will tell me sometime, they came to church this week too and we have been teaching them a lot! We invited them to be baptised and they accepted!! We are going to shoot for the 25 of August, we were going to go for the 18th, but we have a huge ward event going on that day. We also picked up a new investigator this week! She also wants to be baptised!! We have done a lot of biking this week too, I gave CTR bikes a call and left a message, they still haven't called me back. But a member in the ward has lent me his bike and I have been using it, man that this is fast!! He has a speedometer on his bike and I clocked myself going 31 miles an hour!!! Down hill of course, I'm trying to go faster. When It's flat I can maybe go 20. I feel really bad for the missionaries in the ward back at home, It makes me really mad too because in a way, I know how they feel. Was that the wards decision or the mission presidents decision? Someone should really buy their groceries for them. I would do it in a heartbeat if I was home, if they liked it or not. Maybe I will when I get home!! Please take care of them. Things here as a District Leader are going well, I didn't hold a meeting last week because there was a district leader training meeting last week. President Shumway instructed us on some stuff and it went really good!!! I feel more prepared too, thank heavens!!! I haven't heard anything about my flight plans yet, but as you already know, I come home the 21st of September. My guess would probably be that I will leave early in the morning as the other missionaries in the past have done. I'll let you know when I get it tho. Can you all please pray for rain out here? We need it badly. I love you all and I hope you have a great week! Thank you for your prayers!! Love, Elder Daniel Stuart

No comments:

Post a Comment