Thursday, April 26, 2012

4/24/2012

Hey Everyone! Thanks for those quotes, Mom. They really do make a lot of sense, I like the first one you put up. So it sounds like you all had a great week and the sun is finally shinning! That is always good to have. The weather here is pretty good, it was really cloudy and cold the other day for some reason, but for the most part, it has been shinny and windy as usual. I miss the mountains, they really block the wind in some areas. I could literally bike as hard as possible with the wind in my face and probably have a kid on a big wheel trike pass me. Its ridiculous. So how did your last day at work go? Are you pretty bummed to not have a paycheck with your name on it anymore? I was wondering if you could do me a favor? Can you try to get Allie McIntire's address? I haven't heard from here in a very long time and I would like to write her and see how she is doing. Do you think you could do that for me? That would be awesome! This letter will probably be short, not a whole lot has been happening this week, we have been teaching, but nothing has changed, sadly a few of our investigators have been sick so a bunch of set appointments have fallen through too. So as you may know, the Kansas City Temple open house has been going on for a few week. Well, since we don't have a single temple in our mission, we cannot even go to that! Oh man I am super bummer out about it! I've never been to a open house and this one has been viewed so much, they've had to extend it for a week or two. This has set the record of the most viewed temple before dedication, and i'm only two hours away and can't go! So lame... Oh well, they are building one in Star Valley, Wyoming and one of my companions is from there, so I will definatly go to that open house and visit him! Since this area has been pretty slow for a while, the other two set of missionaries in the other areas will be coming down here tomorrow to help blitz the area, and they both have vehicles, so we can go to places that we can't normally bike to. Don't worry, Mom, I'm not holding my breath for going back there, but it has been known to happen many times before! I'm looking forward to talking with you guys in a few week! Can you believe that this will be the last time I talk to you guys before I go home? It's quite sad how fast it's gone. Makes my eyes watery. A little over 19 weeks left! Well I got to get going, I'm sorry that I don't have a lot to report on, Maybe I should bring my journal with me, I write in it every single day, I've missed maybe a month total. So I have great memories to look back on! I love you all and I pray for you all daily, have a great week! Love always, Elder Daniel Stuart

No comments:

Post a Comment