Tuesday, September 11, 2012

9/4/2012

Hey Everyone!! That's great to hear that fall is coming... for you!!! It's still pretty warm here. All tho, we did have a awesome rainfall for a few days last week. Elder Ashby is doing better, I think he can bike for a little bit. The member that lent me his bike needed it for this weekend, but I found a spare back tire for my bike and I gave it to him. I told him that he can give me my bike back now, so I can send it home, he said "Don't worry about it, I'll send it home for you, think if it as a going away present" Score!!! Ah man, that took a lot of stress off of my shoulders... So I just sent a package out right before I got here, it's just a lot of stuff that I bought while serving. Don't worry about opening it when I go home, I'll deal with it when I get back. Thanks!! It should be there by next week sometime. That's a awesome testimony that Kaelyn said! So, to answer your question again about my flight plans, no, I haven't gotten the, yet, but I did call the mission office and asked when I would get them and she said that she was actually looking at them right now! So you should get a copy and I should get the real deal soon. She told me that I will be flying from Tulsa, to Dallas, to Seattle, to Spokane. So I'll be in the air a lot that day! My guess is that I won't get home until late, but I guess we will officially know it all soon. Tell Dwight that I am really excited to go hunting with him! And fishing too. I plan on finding a job as soon as possible when I get home. I got a busy life ahead!! My week was okay, we were able to see a few people this week, but it wasn't a very effective week. Tomorrow, we get to go to Springfield for most of the day, we are going to be having a mission tour and Elder Yoon Hwan Choi of the Seventy will be there, I'm so pumped!!! I'm really curious on what he will be instructing on. I love it when we have these. It's a real honor to be in the presence of a General Authority, even if it is a Seventy, but I don't care!! So, how is everyone? How are Tyler and Tysen doing? Be sure to tell everyone I said hello. I got to get going, but I hope that you all have a great week! Love, Elder Daniel Stuart

No comments:

Post a Comment